The best way to boost your mobile presence
Why is being accessible on mobile device is so important?
Mobile internet is on the move. A growing number of people use their smartphones to access online information. According to eminent internet analysts, mobile internet will soon overtake online internet. The figures about smartphone users worldwide speaks volumes:
- 71% of smartphone users worldwide that see TV, press or online advert, do a mobile search
- 73% of smartphone users worldwide prefer using their mobile device to interacting with a store employee
- Smartphone and tablet ownership is Ireland has seen an explosive growth in the past year with 49% owing a smartphone and 16% owning a tablet – this is continued to increase further in 2012.
Moreover, being accessible on mobile devices opens up new and exciting opportunities for your business:
- You stay near your customer wherever they are, since people always carry their mobile phone
- You reach a younger audience, for whom the mobile internet is a way of living
- You reach a more affluent target, since smartphone users are typically people with more money to spend
- You have an opportunity to give your brand a fresher feel, being present on innovative platforms
- You can reach a target you cannot reach with internet or print only.
With findings likes these, you simply cannot afford not to have a mobile presence.
It’s never been so easy to find and contact people on the go!
goldenpages.ie mobile offers your customers two easy ways to find and contact you via their smartphone
1. Through our goldenpages.ie apps for iPhone, Android and iPad
Users of these platforms can download our goldenpages.ie app for free in just a few minutes. Once installed, they are only a few taps away from finding your business via their smartphone. Currently there have been over 160,000 downloads of the goldenpages.ie app
2. Via our mobile site m.goldenpages.ie
Customers with an internet enabled phone need only to surf our mobile website to enjoy a similar and easy search experience.
To download our app or to start using our mobile website simply scan the QR code below