Our People Promise is a set of principles supported by practical local initiatives designed to help guide us, and our company, in our relations with each other.
These principles help describe how we will work together to ensure common success, recognising that the company consists of one team.
Our company is not just a random group of people. Here at FCR Media Limited, each individual contributes something special to make our company what it is. All of us are important, to each other and to the company we make up.
All of us have our own personal expectations of employment but often, if we take a closer look, we find that our expectations are really very similar. What we all expect may be common sense, but it is good to share: foundations of our culture, such as respect, satisfaction and enjoyment, opportunity and recognition. These are things that we can expect from our colleagues in return for fulfilling similar expectations ourselves.
Fulfilling expectations is why the People Promise exists. No matter who we are and what our precise function may be, we can count on certain basic values, which explain the way we work together:
- Respect for who we are, recognition for what we do
- Having room to grow and develop, and freedom for initiative.
- Clear communication, and fruitful dialogue based on listening to your opinions.
- Open and straightforward leadership, with the clarity of our common goals in mind.
- And always remembering to enjoy ourselves, having fun as we celebrate our results.
These are the elements of our People Promise, the promise we at FCR Media Limited, make to ourselves.
If you like what you see here, why not take a look at some of the employment opportunities available here at FCR Media Limited?